Last week we shared the addition of Kelly Exeter to our team in a communications and marketing role. This week, we have another new team member to announce! We’d love you to give a warm welcome to Certified Financial Planner Emma Cork who will be joining our Advice team as of Tuesday 6 April.
Emma has more than 20 years of experience as a financial advisor. This includes seven years with Plan B Financial Services and 14 years with Macquarie Group’s Private Wealth division in the role of Senior Wealth Manager. Emma’s role at Macquarie saw her responsible for the portfolio management of more than 80 private clients and over $30 million of funds under advice.
Over the years, Emma has built strong relationships with her clients, mentoring and counselling them to both understand and achieve their financial goals. Emma’s goal-focused approach to financial life planning is completely in sync with our philosophy, which makes her a perfect fit to join our advice team.
With the following qualifications and memberships:
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Deakin University (Melbourne)
- Certified Financial Planner, Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Advanced Self-Managed Super Fund program, Kaplan Australia
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member, Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Member, Rotary Club of Perth since 2003
- Recipient of the 2015 Paul Harris Fellowship Award, Rotary Club International
you can see why we were so delighted to have someone of Emma’s experience and calibre joining the HPH team.
We look forward to Emma adding her thoughts and insights towards all our clients’ service – both existing and new.